TavoPrecise is a Fit-for-Purpose monoclonal antibody and multi-specific biologics development. It has the following 3 key features:
1) Proprietary TavoSelect Library to identify unique epitopes for differentiation
2) Bispecific or Multi-specific Agents：
3) Target Specific Engineering
Optimized effector functions
Engineered PK / PD
Tavotek’s edge in biologics engineering include the following major characteristics:
• Unique architectural design with varying target arm ratio
• Dual-epitope antibody
• Bispecific or multispecific antibody to focus on efficacious diseased tissue targeting
Besides humanization using our proprietary structural algorithms, Tavotek optimizes lead molecules with the goal to make “fit for purpose” antibodies based on unique biology of each particular target.
Tavotek performs computer-aided antibody design using a proprietary algorithm to model and analyze antigen-antibody interactions in order to optimize antibody binding affinity, specificity, and differentiation for intellectual property purpose.
Critical factors employed in lead optimization include the following: