Antibody in Vitro Researcher Suzhou Bachelor degree or above 2022-08-15
Description of Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the cell activity analysis and immune function evaluation of antibody drugs, including the detection of antibody activity using reporter gene-containing cell lines or primary immune cells;
2. Flow cytometry (FACS), enzyme-plate reader (ELISA, chemiluminescence) and other instruments were used to detect the relevant indexes in the samples;
3. Responsible for the daily resuscitation, culture, passage and freezing of cell lines;
4. Responsible for writing relevant experimental records and research reports.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in cell biology, immunology or oncology, more than 2 years of in vitro cell related experiment experience;
2. Proficient in cell activity analysis tests, including but not limited to PBMC isolation and purification, T cell activation assay, cell killing, co-culture, ADCC, ADCP, reporter gene detection and other experiments;
3. Proficient in non-cellular activity analysis test, including but not limited to ELISA, SPR and other experiments;
4. Ability to review and summarize relevant literature;
5. Good team spirit, strong learning ability, serious and responsible for work.